Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ta Da...an updated blog!!!!

July 20th, as promised to my dear friend Michele...the newest mom to be for the second time around, an updated blog. Sorry guys, I really tried updating earlier, but had some downloading issues. So, to catch you up. At six months Connor was sitting up on his own, seven months crawling very well, followed closely by pulling to a standing position. He will walk while holding on to the furniture and eight months to the day his first tooth popped out. Connor will be nine months on the 25th, and now has two teeth, explores every room that has an open door, wants to eat whatever the adults are eating, loves swimming, and has the best laugh that you'll ever hear. Here are some of my most recent pictures.
Connor and Maxwell looking out of the front window, one of their favorite spots. Connor and Mommy
Connor standing, just before he squats down to gnaw on the knobs of the entertainment center.
Connor and Mommy on 4th of July at Aunt Ann and Uncle Paul's (swimming with baby Dan)
Connor after eating one of his new favorite snacks...biter biscuits (they are sooo messy, he only gets them before bathtime).

4 comments:

JStraughan said...

He is so sweet--I love the pics with the doggie!!

JStraughan said...

PS. . .Michele is a pain the the &*#, but I'm glad you updated your blog!!

NIKKI said...

LOVE the pic with Maxwell. I have quite a few like that with my kiddos from when they were alot younger with our two scotties. I need to get a new pic of them doing that bc they all do it together all the time.

He is just precious!

The Andersens said...

YEAH!!!! Thanks for updating. I am loving spending some time with you and Connor while I'm in town. Superior was fun and I can't wait to do the zoo Thursday!

Love y'all!
Aunt Kellie