Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow Day!!!!

So this morning I guess we all woke up to the same suprise...SNOW!!!! I took Connor out three times, the last time he fell with his hands first and I think I took too long to help him up because he got a little upset (I'm sure his hands were freezing at that point.) Saturday we went to meet Marcos' family for lunch and stayed for snow on Fulton St. Hope you enjoy the pics and the update. Oh, Connor got a toy chest for his birthday and the other day i heard him screeching from the toy room, look what I found.
Snow on Fulton St. This is what I found...connor had crawled in his toy chest and couldn't get out.
Snow on Utica St











2 comments:

Michele said...

So cute with his hat on!

Chase used to climb into that darn toy box and get stuck all the time. It drove me crazy. Don't worry, he'll figure it out soon enough :-)

It's still snowing like crazy!

Team Andersen said...

Connor, You are such a big boy now! I can't wait to come home and give you a big squeeze!