Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 5, 2007

Aunt Melissa's Bachorlette Party

9/14/07 My mom and her girlfriends went to Destin for Aunt Melissa's Bachorlette party, the weather and beach was beautiful. My mom got to go watch all her friends being drunk and silly...yes she felt very left out, but was a good spectator and designated driver.

My mom, Julie, Jamie, Michele, Melissa, Jes, Jamie Gags, and Maryanne.

A day at the beach...Michele, Jamie Gags, Melissa the bride-to-be, and Jes
33 week progression picture. Things have been great so far, but these days I've been living in the bathroom, pregnancy doesn't agree with my bladder.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You look great Carrie! I can't believe you're already 33 weeks. I want to see nursery pictures soon!

Michele said...

Looking good Mamma!

lenee said...

Keep up the good work Momma! You look amazing.