Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

October 21st: 36 weeks, 5 days, and counting

Picture taken on October 21st, which was 36 weeks and five days. On Friday, Oct 19th, I lost my mucus plug, which I was told labor may not start until two weeks after you lose your plug. I went to see Dr. Schiavi the day after this pic was taken, Monday the 22nd with Marcos. She said everything was looking great, and we were right on track. I told her I didn't think I was going to last three more weeks, she wanted to know why I felt that way, which I had no answer, it was just a feeling. When she checked me i was 2-3cm dialted. She told me if things started we were far enough along that she wouldn't try to stop or postpone the delivery. On Sunday Marcos finished painting the baby's room and we steam ceaned all of our carpets. As soon as we left Dr. Schiavi's office I went to buy the baby's matress and Marcos went straight home to put all the furniture in the room and put the bed together. So now we are just waiting.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Thank goodness Marcos put the bed together that day! Who knew that Conner was on his way?