Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 17, 2008

January 17th, almost 3 months

Maxwell with his reindeer antlers...watch out Roudolph!
Today Connor is twelve weeks old! Here is what is going on...besides the fact that Connor is getting cuter with each day. Saturday was my first day back to work, it wasn't that bad, but I had to work Sunday too, and I really missed my little doodle bug! Connor stayed home with his daddy. We go to the doctor next week, I am anxious to see how much Connor has grown. My favorite part about being a mom...if Connor starts crying when someone else is holding him and I take him, he stops crying; and my absolute favorite thing, watching Connor smile. I almost forgot, last night for the first time, Connor slept until 6 this morning, took a bottle and slept till 8! he was in bed by 9 the night before.
Here is my favorite picture to date, Marcos bought Connor the slippers

Getting ready for bathtime!
Playing with Paran
Connor on his play mat
Little angel


6 comments:

Michele said...

Oh my gosh, those overalls and slippers are so adorable on him!

And I can't believe he's already sleeping through the night! That's great. He must have known that his mommy needed some good sleep for work.

Adrienne said...

He's so cute! Love the slippers.

Jamie said...

He's grown so much! I hope to see him again soon.

gina said...

Hey, I'm one of Michele McCarthy's friends and also a USM alum. Love your new baby and your blog; have become quite a fan.

Just curious about how your pup is with the baby. My husband really wants a dog like yours (is it a Scottie?) but I wanted to ask how it is with baby and pup.

Thanks,
gina -- ginagibbsferrara@yahoo.com
or www.babyferrara.blogspot.com

JStraughan said...

Carrie, what a handsome little man you have there! I hope you are adjusting well, you look great!
From: Jamie (Michele's sister)

BY THE WAY: Hey, Gina---I want access to your blog again!!

Frog said...

He's so cute!!