Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Let me start by apologizing for being such a bad blogger, as the new year begins I promise to make more of an effort to keep everyone updated. To back track...all of these photos were taken in November, Connor was anywhere from two to five weeks. At this time he was hating to have his diaper changed, hated taking baths, and still waking up two times during the night to eat. I was strictly breastfeeding and the doctor to me to increase feeding times or start supplementing, when we went back at 8 weeks to re-check Connor's weight he was 9. 41/2. A big difference in two weeks...I thought my baby had colic for the first 6 weeks of life, little did I know the poor thing was starving! Now we breastfeed first followed by a supplemental bottle. Here are some pics... This is me and my buddy Chase McCarthy

This is me on 11/24/07
This after my bath on 11/23/07 .
This is me on my changing table on 12/2/07

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

He's so cute!

Bridget said...

He is cute!
And that is a huge bear! He's going to have fun climbing all over it one day! ;)
Oh and I saw a pic of you on Michele's blog... you look awesome! Hope you feel great too!
Happy New Year!

Jamie said...

He's a cutie pie!

Michele said...

What a little stud...and that bear is MASSIVE!

Unknown said...

Congrats Carrie....you have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!!
Hope that yall are doing well!
Leigh Anne Wilson-Schenck

Unknown said...

Congrats Carrie....you have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!!
Hope that yall are doing well!
Leigh Anne Wilson-Schenck