Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

1st Valentine's

Connor has been doing great, still sleeping good and has started laughing out loud...it is the cutest thing. Luckily Meme only has one grandchild so far and can't get enough of him so we have an on-call sitter, so mommy and daddy got to enjoy a nice Valentine dinner at Commander's. Connor loves laying on his little mat, he just looks around, talking and laughing at pretty much nothing at all, so I am actually starting to get things done around my house. I have a small problem...my child will not nap in his crib. He will sleep all night long in his crib (without a NUK, even puts himself to sleep) but will not take naps there. Any advice?
Connor laughing when I tuck his knees into his chest.
Maxwell and daddy.
Bedtime! It's the funniest thing, Connor likes to nuzzle his head into my arm when he goes to sleep or sometimes he brings his arm over his face.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

He's grown so much and so cute!

JStraughan said...

My little girl, Callie, would only nap in her bouncy chair. So, once she fell asleep in that, we put her (still inside the bouncy chair) in the crib. She eventually figured it out after a week---I don't know if it was the daylight throwing her off or what, but it did work.
(Posted by Jamie. . the big SISTA')