Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 29, 2008

4 Months!!!

Connor made 4 months old on Feb. 25th, and on the 28th we had a doctor's appointment. Connor weighs 15lbs 14.5oz (75%) and is 24 1/4in long (25%). Everyone that came in the room commented on his chubby legs (they're sooo cute), I'll make sure to take a picture of them for yall. Dr. Collins said we can start on Rice Cereal, so we are going to start on Sunday so Marcos and I can both be there, and so one of us can tape this new adventure. My poor little baby got three shots, I felt so bad for him, he only cried for about 30 seconds, it was helpful that it was naptime because he went right to sleep. We hung the doorway jumper from Monica and Josh last weekend and put together his walker (his feet don't touch the ground with the walker so I had to put a pillow under them). He liked his new toys a lot. Connor also like to sit up now (with the help of mom and dad of course). Other than that everything has been going good, just getting ready for Connor's Christening next weekend.
Connor in his doorway jumper. Connor in his walker, he likes to chew on the red steering wheel.
Connor likes when I put him on my shoulder and lift his legs up.


1 comment:

Paigiemay said...

Oh my goodness! He is a little Marcos! So adorable.