Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

More than just milk!!!

This past Sunday, March 2nd Connor got his first taste of rice cereal. It was mixed with Gerber apple juice so he loved it! He is only getting it mixed with juice once a day (first thing in the morning) and his last bottle of the night has a couple of scoops in it too. It's funny because he makes a weird face for the first couple of spoonfuls, then he can't get enough. Sorry we don't have a video, our card is almost out of space, we got it on the camcorder, but I can't download it. I hope you enjoy the pictures anyway. Oh, I started putting Connor in his bed today for naps, he only sleeps there for about 45 minutes though. I guess it's better than nothing.
First bites of cereal. Future Tulane grad...like father like son!

I had to add this pic, about 75% of the day Connor sits with his entire fist in his mouth, still making noises, and drool everywhere. Smiley boy
My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

5 comments:

JStraughan said...

What an adorable little smile--he's so cute, Carrie!

Michele said...

CT ~ does the rice cereal make him sleep any longer at night between feedings? Everyone said that was going to happen with Chase, but it never did, so I'm curious about Connor.

Jamie said...

Such a cute smile!

lenee said...

He's getting so big so fast. Your getting good at the blog now, I'm proud of you.

Team Andersen said...

He's sooo cute! Now let's see those Christening pictures PLEASE!
Love, Cousin Nola