Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Connor's Christening

This was a busy week for the whole family. The past Sunday was Connor's Christening, and he did great. Connor was baptized at St. Louis Cathedral, it was beautiful, and Connor was even blessed by the Bishop. He was very well behaved throughout the ceremony. Afterward we had a fish, oyster, and shrimp fry at our house. It was a beautiful day to be outside and I think everyone had a great time. Sorry I don't have a lot of pictures, I barely made it through the day. The night before was our girlfriend Julie Heitzmann's bachorlette party, and lets just say things got a little crazy. I owe a big thanks to Michele for helping me out the day of the baptism, we would have missed the whole ceremony if it wasn't for Shane calling and waking everyone up (including Connor). Our next big milestone is next week...Connor will be five months already!

Connor in his bear cover-ups from Aunt Kellie and cousin Nola
Connor's Christening
Lil butt
Little angel sleeping with his new bear blankie (in his crib!!!!)
These are the legs I was talking about...the doctor asked if the Michelin man blew up his legs.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe you had such a big day after our crazy night out. I was exhausted that Sunday. Too fun!
Congrats on your Christening, Connor!

Michele said...

Oh my gosh, those little sausages had me laughing out loud! I just love those legs (and the bootie picture, too)!

JStraughan said...

It hurts A LOT more to party now, huh? Congrats on the christening; his little butt is adorable!!

lenee said...

UPDATE C-lou, please?